At the Manhattan law firm of Wasserman Grubin & Rogers, L.L.P., we understand that legal concerns can affect a business's bottom line or a government agency's ability to meet its mission. We seek to resolve legal issues efficiently and effectively.
Serving clients throughout the New York City region and beyond, our experienced attorneys have attained a positive reputation for skillful counsel and representation. We encourage you to contact us for legal assistance in any of the following areas:
- Business and commercial litigation: Our experienced trial attorneys represent corporations, partnerships, other business entities and individuals in litigation over a wide range of subject matter, including construction, real estate, shareholder, partnership and other commercial disputes.
- Construction contracts: We are highly experienced at drafting, negotiating and modifying custom and form contracts for construction projects, including design-build contracts, GMP contracts, construction manager agreements, architectural/engineering contracts, and other agreements.
- Construction law and litigation: Disputes over construction projects often require careful analysis and strategic thinking. We seek positive resolutions to disputes over matters such as extra work, delay and interference, design errors or omissions, defective work, and contractor default.
- Real estate transactions: We have the experience to handle sophisticated real estate transactions involving complex issues. We represent buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, lenders and other interested parties.
- Real estate litigation: We represent commercial and residential clients involved in high-stakes disputes over purchase and sale agreements, leases, mortgage and mechanic's lien foreclosures, and a wide range of other issues.
- Arbitration and alternative dispute resolution of construction, real estate, and business controversies: Many contracts require arbitration rather than litigation for disputes that cannot be settled between the parties. Our attorneys represent clients in arbitration and other alternative dispute resolution venues for the resolution of commercial disagreements.
- Business law: We provide legal services to businesses at all stages of their operations, from formation of business entities under New York corporate, partnership, and limited liability statutes through the negotiation of commercial and employment contracts, and such businesses' dissolution.
- State and local government contracts: Our attorneys are highly experienced at advising government entities, contractors and bidders on the rules and procedures applicable to the procurement of construction, goods and services, and the resolution of bidding and other disputes.
- Contractor termination and disqualification: We have the knowledge and background to represent government agencies and private vendors in such matters as nonresponsibility determinations, termination of contracts for cause or convenience, vendor default, contractor debarment, and Article 78 proceedings and other procedures used to challenge such decisions.
We look forward to working with you to help you achieve your goals and pursue positive solutions to your legal concerns. Contact us online or call 212-581-3320 to discuss our range of legal services.