Businesses in New York City and throughout the region are governed by a complex network of legal and regulatory provisions. At the Manhattan law firm of Wasserman Grubin & Rogers, L.L.P., our attorneys can help you negotiate the minefield and pursue your business goals.
We understand that business entities need efficient and effective legal representation focused on containing costs and limiting exposure to legal liabilities. To discuss how we can meet your business's legal needs, contact us today.
Skillfully Handling Business Transactions
Our attorneys have comprehensive experience guiding business owners and managers through a wide range of legal procedures and transactions, including but not limited to the following:
- Business formation: We are intimately familiar with the business entity models available under New York law, including corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs) and limited partnerships. We handle entity registration, articles of incorporation, bylaws, minutes, operating agreements and all other aspects of business formation.
- Professional associations: Organizations of professionals — such as architects, accountants, attorneys and physicians — may be subject to certain licensing restrictions that impact business entity formation. We are experienced at addressing these issues.
- Commercial contracts: We are experienced at drafting and negotiating sophisticated commercial contracts — with a particular focus on construction and real estate contracts — on behalf of business clients.
- Employment contracts: New York and federal law place constraints on the provisions that may be included in employment contracts. We draft and review contracts and employee manuals to meet employers' needs while ensuring compliance with the law.
- Business dissolution: When the owners of a business no longer wish to do business together, the dissolution of the entity and distribution of assets require careful attention from lawyers who are prepared to handle any disputes that may arise.
If you need skilled counsel on any business legal issue we encourage you to call us at 212-581-3320 or contact us online to discuss your options.