Skilled Help With Business Law Matters
Business law matters are complex, especially amid the web of regulatory provisions in New York. It is important to have experienced legal counsel in your corner who can help your organization navigate its legal issues efficiently and effectively.
At the Manhattan law firm of Wasserman Grubin & Rogers, L.L.P., our attorneys are dedicated to helping you pursue and protect your business goals. We understand that effective representation is essential for containing costs and limiting exposure to legal liability. To discuss how we can effectively represent your interests, call us at 212-581-3320.
Comprehensive Legal Help For Businesses
Our lawyers have comprehensive experience guiding business owners and managers through a wide range of legal procedures and transactions, including those involving:
- Contract breaches: Even the most well-drafted contract can result in varying interpretations, which can lead to breach of contract allegations. We have represented companies in disputes concerning all types of business contracts, including architectural/engineering agreements, construction manager agreements, design-build contracts and more.
- Disputes between businesses: A business dispute can greatly disrupt a company’s operation, a disruption that is only magnified the longer a dispute goes on. We will work to resolve conflicts as quickly as possible, through negotiation if feasible, or through litigation when necessary. In either case, we are committed to protecting your valuable interests every step of the way.
- Commercial and business litigation: Sometimes, litigation may be the only effective way of resolving a business legal issue. Whether the issue involves construction, real estate, defective products, or shareholder or partnership disputes, we will do everything we can to limit harm while working toward a swift resolution.
- Business formation: Developing the right business entity model is essential to the success of your business. Formations of corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs) and limited partnerships have far reaching implications. We also assist clients with operating agreements, articles of incorporation, bylaw, entity registration, minutes and other vital aspects of business formation
- Commercial contracts: Our services include reviewing, drafting and negotiating sophisticated commercial contracts for our business clients, with a particular focus on construction and real estate contracts.
- Employment contracts: State and federal laws regulate employment contract provisions. We draft and review contracts and employee manuals to ensure compliance with these laws and meet the needs of employers.
- Business dissolution: The dissolution of a business entity and distribution of the assets requires meticulous attention to detail. Disputes often arise when business owners no longer wish to do business together. Our attorneys are prepared to handle any disputes in the business dissolution process.